Study of the medicinal properties of sapropel obtained in Latvia to promote its scientifically-based use in balneology, ensuring development of new medical procedures and services, and promoting development of new and exportable products.
|Effective start/end date||1/04/17 → 30/03/20|
- European Regional Development Fund: €416,683.97
- Latvia State Budget funding: €36,766.23
- Riga Stradins University: €36,766.24
- therapeutic mud
Field of Science
- 1.6 Biological sciences
- 3.4 Medical biotechnology
- 3.3 Health sciences
Smart Specialization Area
- Biomedicine, medical technologies and biotechnology
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.