The project aims to explore the daily level of interaction between formal institutions, created by the EU integration processes, and informal already existing institutions in the Western Balkan countries. This will allow clarifying the role of these institutions, which, in turn, is the basis for developing and offering tools for the policy makers that contribute to the interaction between formal and inform al institutions.
|Effective start/end date||22/03/16 → 21/03/19|
- European Commission: €2,486,331.50
- Transformation of societies
- social movements
- Political systems and institutions
- informal practices
Field of Science
- 5.9 Other social sciences
Smart Specialization Area
- Social sciences and humanities as fields with horizontal impact on RIS3
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.