The main benefit of the project is, in cooperation with agricultural organisations, animal growers and cross-sectoral researchers, to study and implement in practice scientifically proven, biological, animal and environmentally friendly phytomedicinal products for the control of parazitosis intended for medicinal plants growing in Latvia.
|Effective start/end date||1/04/19 → 31/05/23|
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: €89,865.00
- Riga Stradins University: €1,764.78
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies: €8,120.00
- Veterinary Education Centre of Latvia LLC: €40.24
- Mikaitas LLC: €50.40
- Latvian Sheep Breeders Association: €10.08
Field of Science
- 1.6 Biological sciences
Smart Specialization Area
- Biomedicine, medical technologies and biotechnology
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.