Cognitive-control videogames and home-based, self-administered studies of synergistic effects of non-invasive brain stimulation in alleviating depression symptoms.
|Effective start/end date||1/06/19 → 31/05/23|
- European Commission: €1,097,120.00
- European Regional Development Fund: €178,500.00
- Latvia State Budget funding: €31,500.00
- Electrical and magnetic brain stimulation
- Behavioural methodologies
- Clinical trial
- cognitive control
Field of Science
- 3.3 Health sciences
Smart Specialization Area
- Biomedicine, medical technologies and biotechnology
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.